permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sweet Potatoe

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sweet Potatoe
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:51:05 -0000

I have never been able to grow sweet potato successfully in Ireland Steve. If they should have a variety at the university of Bucharest that can do well at lower temperatures I would be very much interested.
John

SWEET POTATOE

Folks ..a little while back there was brief discussion on where to find
sweet potatoe in Europe. I have found 7 varieties at a research centre in a
university in Bucharest...let me know if you need some whoever was looking
for some...Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
Ecology Architect
Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments
Skype: stevenlawrencehart
Phone: +420 728 799 115
Permaculture Global Design:
www.permacultureglobaldesign.org
The Permaculture College of Europe.
www.permaculturecollege.eu
www.permaculturepartnerships.com
message archive mirrors:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/permaculturelist
http://permacultureforum.blogspot.com
http://permaculturelist.wordpress.com
Google message archive search:
http://www.ipermie.net
Avant Geared http://www.avantgeared.com
https://plus.google.com/+Avantgeared
Permaculture: -- portal to an expanding global network of landtech pioneers practicing and teaching permaculture
while designing ecological, biointensive land use systems with integrated elements for synergy, sustainability, regeneration and enhanced nature-compatible
human habitat --

---
protection is active.