permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Once more to the barricades! FDA continues its attack on local food systems

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Once more to the barricades! FDA continues its attack on local food systems
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 21:06:48 +0200

Thanks Bob...its all slipping in nice and slowly isn't it. We have been in
Europe since March and I have noticed a few dramatic changes since here
last 2 yrs ago, with law enforcement officers in particular but more eerily
the huge increase in private security people in all sorts of places. I had
the pleasure of being stopped by a few traffic police whithin a few months,
never had so much frequency or attention before. One young couple of guys
couldn't comprehend my lines of questioning and degrees of resistance so I
was dragged off to their nice little new office in a small village in
remote France. It was an amazing fortress for a small town with quite a
number of new buildings. All the staff were quite young. I ended up
chatting over Rugby...we have a great alliance do the French and New
Zealand of these great gladiatorial events. This allowed me to open up on a
few lines of questions on different subjects. This institution they have
built is apparently one of dozens across France preparing for massive civil
unrest. So they have it all planned well in advance. And, that partly
answered my questions on the huge growth in private security companies. I
would venture to suggest they will be the new "Brown Shirts". So keep
planting those gardens wherever you can and prepare for the very gradual
change in many elements in our society...Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
Ecology Architect
Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments
Skype: stevenlawrencehart
Phone: +420 728 799 115
Permaculture Global Design: