permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Libertarian Municipalism & Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Libertarian Municipalism & Permaculture
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 23:40:34 -0400

That is wonderful, Bob. Thanks for the followup.
It is not too late to adopt village democracy, bringing empowerment, clout,
authority,
semi-autonomy to citizens throughout the USA. First, communities need to
devise ways for people without jobs to earn a living.
Solution: public works projects, grow food on open public or
loaned-corporate land; use vacant building to set up manufacturing with
training for employees who
will become owner/employees. Thousands of possibilities. A great starting
point, substitute good water, nutritious food and exercise for alcohol,
tobacco and drugs;
live clean and free, never look back.

--
Lawrence F. London