permaculture - [permaculture] Intro Learn ("IntroLearn was built with the goal of providing a hub for all the best free educational resources")

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Intro Learn ("IntroLearn was built with the goal of providing a hub for all the best free educational resources")
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 17:14:26 -0400

http://introlearn.com/index.html

IntroLearn

IntroLearn was built with the goal of providing a hub for all the best free
educational resources. We manually curate lists for a large number of
topics, realizing that the human mind is still better at evaluating the
quality of a resource than a search algorithm. We make use of crowdsourcing
sites to find out which resources users find most effective in helping them
learn and also manually review each resource we place on the site. Whether
you want to learn a new programming language, need help with your calculus
homework, or want to learn what philosophers throughout the ages have said
about the meaning of life, here at IntroLearn you will find the best
resources to satisfy your educational needs.

http://introlearn.com/index.html

  • [permaculture] Intro Learn ("IntroLearn was built with the goal of providing a hub for all the best free educational resources"), Lawrence London, 10/13/2014