permaculture - [permaculture] Italy/Naples - organic farms?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: DONKA RADEVA <donnybg@yahoo.com>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Italy/Naples - organic farms?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 14:35:55 -0700

Hi dear PC-list members,

I wanted to ask, does anybody have an idea if in Italy near Naples there are
good organized organic farms on permacultural principles which is worth
seeing?

I will visit Italy at the end of month in connection with one of my
university projects and it would be nice to combine it with a visit of a such
type of farm.

Best wishes,
Donka