permaculture - [permaculture] Brochure (english version) done!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: sandra campe <zukunftswerkstatt@riseup.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Brochure (english version) done!
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 16:12:01 +0200

Dear international PC-network.

There has been some information about the European PC Teachers' Partnership circulating on this list.

Today, we proudly present our *"General Introduction to the EPT-Partnership <http://permateachers.eu/ept-intro-brochure-finished/>"*-brochure to you! Please find it to download under the above link!

This brochure provides an overview of the project and contains loads of links to the respective content on the permateachers.eu-website. Hopefully it will be a good starting point for many people to find out more about the EPT Partnership!

Several european partners are working on translating this brochure to their countries' languages to make the project and it's work more accessible. These translations will hopefully be available at the beginning of September. Translations that will definitely be available are: spanish, finnish, dutch, ukranian, german.

We hope that you will enjoy reading what we did and we're looking forward to comments, contributions etc. - and to you distributing the brochure! If you know permaculturists in Europe that might not know about the project yet, please forward this mail!!!

To all those reading this and attending the NAPC: Jillian will be at your convergence and I think she'll share more information about this Partnership live!

Just the best,
Sandra for the EPT-Partnership

--
sandra campe
sieben linden ecovillage

  • [permaculture] Brochure (english version) done!, sandra campe, 08/14/2014