permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Secret Life of Plants

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Secret Life of Plants
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:31:13 -0400

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 12:13 PM, Jeff Hine <jeffreyhine@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Lawrence, I didn't know we could upload attachments to the list. I
> will do so in the following email.

Yes, you can though there is a size limit with a fairly high threshold.
When viewing the archives online
and viewing individual messages, attachments do not appear along with the
text of original messages
but there should be a link under the message to view the attachment
separately.

> I didn't find this particular site
> as particularly odious. Though I definitely know what you mean about
> the advertising infection that seems to be burying the internet. The
> movie plays for me after a 4 second ad. I wonder if you have some kind
> of flash block installed or perhaps a virus?

I will look and see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFYgue5VfGk

> Thanks for that link. I am downloading it now from youtube using Download
Helper,
a very worthwhile extension to Firefox.

--
Lawrence F. London