permaculture - [permaculture] Rocket stove/oven/fogon workshop

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "lapg@arashi.com" <lapg@arashi.com>, LA Times Travel <travel@latimes.com>, Lisa <Lisa.Boone@latimes.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Rocket stove/oven/fogon workshop
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 09:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rocket
Stove Workshop
                  By Ray Cirino

 We have cut down half the trees of the
world we are dieing of cancer at an alarming rate from breathing in these
harmful cooking fumes and adding to global climate change.  Join me to learn
how to create a SAFE lifestyle of  baking food one minute, to relaxing in
a hot tub the next, while creating biochar,  distilling water and finally
watering a garden with the
greywater.  Rocket junkyards have
made everything now possible. You will also get the basics in cob
construction.  LET ME SHOW YOU HOW.

When: This Saturday starting at 10:00 to when the fun stops.
Where: 505 Solano Ave LA 90012
Fee: $60 includes pizza and fresh lemonade from lemons above the fogon.
RSVP: Ray 818-834-7074

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.

  • [permaculture] Rocket stove/oven/fogon workshop, Ray Cirino, 03/27/2014