permaculture - [permaculture] Extinction of the species Man ? H2BO&KYAG

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Extinction of the species Man ? H2BO&KYAG
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 06:43:16 +0100

Yeah...finally the news is out...something I have been quietly commenting
on for a few years now. For many years we talked of "Saving the Planet" but
then we realised the planet can do very nicely by itself, and always has.
The reality is about saving the species...after all there is such a thing
as species extinction. And, when we research the reasons for most species
extinction it is due to total exploitation of its resources, generally, by
itself....so...does that ring a bell. Yeah well its time to start runnin
workshops...and we all love workshops....but the next wave of workshops
will be on How 2 Bend Over and Kiss Your Arse Goodbye. As Schumacher
said...sometime ago...its all too late we are over the tipping point. So
not even David Holmgrens scenarios on decline design can save us now. It is
suggested that even if we plantedt the world in trees ..over the next five
years...it is still too late. Besides the economic policy of Rockerfella
and Rothchild who own the world and manipulate every aspect of every
ecomomy are not into planting trees so...who wants to come to my next
workshop ?. Maybe I should offer this....H2BO&KYAG... at the innaugrual
Nth American Permaculture Conference...
Like to join me on that one Toby or Scoty? ...how about you Skeeta ?.
Albert..how about you ?.....Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]