permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 133, Issue 29

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 133, Issue 29
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 14:12:51 -0500

No one added you; you added yourself. It is not the policy of this list to
randomly add subscribers who have not applied for membership.
If you didn't subscribe then your email account was hacked and your ID was
subscribed through a seemingly legitimate request of this list's
administrators; this has been going around quite a bit lately. Secure your
email account. I will now unsubscribe you though you do not deserve my time
for being so demanding and rude. If you had gone to the list homepage you
would have seen clearly how to unsubscribe yourself.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com