permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: BAJ Feb 19: "SHORED UP" film: NC, NJ shores hit by climate change (Lawrence London)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: BAJ Feb 19: "SHORED UP" film: NC, NJ shores hit by climate change (Lawrence London)
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:07:29 -0500

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 12:44 PM, Jason Gerhardt
<jasongerhardt@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks so much for sharing this, LL!
>
> Hope you're well,
> Jason

Doing fine, Jason, thanks. Lately I have been following events in Ukraine
and have posted a flood of news links to my Google+ page,
at this URL https://plus.google.com/u/0/103323666932740258290/posts. I have
set it to be publically visible. Could you try to view it and let me know
if the link works?

Thanks,

LL