permaculture - [permaculture] Wonderful saying from Joseph Campbell

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Wonderful saying from Joseph Campbell
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 23:55:39 -0500

“People say that what we’re all seeking is a meaning for life. I don’t
think that’s what we’re really seeking. I think that what we’re seeking is
an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely
physical plane will have resonances with our own innermost being and
reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive.”
― Joseph Campbell, The Power of Myth

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] Wonderful saying from Joseph Campbell, Lawrence London, 02/15/2014