permaculture - [permaculture] New residential PDC for 2014: Permaculture Design, Deep Nature Connection, and Natural Health

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] New residential PDC for 2014: Permaculture Design, Deep Nature Connection, and Natural Health
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 16:45:20 -0500

http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/pdc-2014/

New residential PDC for 2014: Permaculture Design, Deep Nature Connection,
and Natural Health

by Ludwig Appeltans on October 6, 2013

in Awareness <http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/awareness/>, Climate
Change <http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/climate-change/>,
consciousness<http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/consciousness/>,
Courses <http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/courses/>, Earth Ways'
Farm<http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/earth-ways-farm/>,
Education <http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/education/>,
Environment<http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/environment/>,
evolution <http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/evolution/>, Forest
Garden<http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/forest-garden/>,
Gardening <http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/gardening/>, Natural Pest
Control <http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/natural-pest-control/>, Nature
Connection <http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/nature-connection/>, News
& Events <http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/news-events/>,
Organic<http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/organic/>,
Permaculture <http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/permaculture/>, Survival
Skills <http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/survival-skills/>,
Tracking<http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/tracking/>,
Wilderness <http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/wilderness/>,
Wildlife<http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/category/wildlife/>

July 4th, 6PM– July 18th, 1PM 2014. Anam Cara, Inverness, Highland,
Scotland.

This holistic approach towards permaculture is a exciting new combination.
It reflects the pioneering permaculture vision that Earth Ways has
developed over the years.

Permaculture starts with nature connection and is only complete when people
are as healthy as they can be.

Permaculture is designing sustainable systems, modelled on nature.
Re-connecting with nature to better understand her is an essential first
step.

I’m pleased to tell you that the course will be of very high standards.
Even better than the last one with our new addition to our crew: Klaudia
van Gool. Ludwig Appeltans, Klaudia van Gool, Greg Sommer and Georgina
Richardson will offer a fantastic 14 day intensive course at Anam
Cara<http://www.anamcara.org>in Inverness.

Learn about natural systems and deepen your understanding of Permaculture
Design, Forest Gardening and ecosystems. Be(come) connected to nature and
learn how to design a permaculture diet with Georgina Richardson. She is a
natural health chef. She will show us how to design ‘a permaculture diet’
and feed us this way for the full 14 days enabling us to experience how our
body and mind feels when fed so healthily. Food that is good for the planet
AND good for us!
You will also have the opportunity to spend some time foraging, relaxing
and exploring Scottish Highland’s nature, where you can discover the
magnificent wildlife present in this stunning location.

The delightful flavour of this Permaculture Design Course will be upheld by
the 4 awesome teachers working together, with the accents of Nature
Connection and Natural Health making it a PDC with distinction.

Upon successful completion you will be awarded a certificate in
Permaculture Design from the Permaculture Association Britain.

We’d love you to join us.

More pictures from the last PDC’s can be seen here:
http://www.earth-ways.co.uk/gallery/

or here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32369588@N07/sets/72157634771197666/<http://www.flickr.com/photos/32369588@N07/sets/72157634771197666/>

<>

*- Why would I choose this course over other PDC’s? *

If you’re curious why I am so confident that this course is so wonderful,
please read on:

- Teaching quality is unusually high with 4 teachers and unusual yet
effective teaching methods. We each teach from our strengths, lifting the
level of the course higher, with more personal assistance. Please check out
the biography of the teachers to see what excellence we have to share with
you.
- Perfect location; our venue is the beautiful Anam
Cara<http://www.anamcara.org>,
surrounded by the beautiful Scottish wildlife, which gives us excellent
nature observation opportunities.
- Our course gives you the opportunity to experience what life can be
like when we are treating our body to the healthiest and most balanced diet
one can design on a normal household budget. We will also give you the
tools you need to develop a permaculture diet.
- The course will be taught on the premises of a beautiful new
permaculture garden, which gives you an -on site- example of how to change
an organic garden into a permaculture garden and practice the permaculture
principles you’ll learn.
- A wide variety of choice to make your practice design with a wide
variety of expertise available from the teachers.
- Most Permaculture Design courses offer only the 72 hours tuition
required for the certificate. We also offer many more optional learning
opportunities, making the course a holistic wonderful learning experience.

  • [permaculture] New residential PDC for 2014: Permaculture Design, Deep Nature Connection, and Natural Health, Lawrence London, 01/25/2014