permaculture - [permaculture] Guild and food forest videos

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Guild and food forest videos
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 15:38:35 -0800

Hey, all--

I've just put up some new videos, one on guild design that introduces a few
methods for creating guilds, which is at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UFV2uZ9Cms

There's not much on guilds on YouTube, so I hope this will help fill the gap
a little bit.

A second video is a trailer and intro to food forest design and care
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3O2REqVTKo

They both are short excerpts from an on-line course taken from a full-day
workshop I did on Food Forest Design and Care. A description of the course
and a link for purchasing it, which contains about 6 hours of video and some
handouts, is at

http://organiclifeguru.com/course/food-forest-design-care-for-cites-and-suburbs/

If it appeals to you, please spread the word.

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com