permaculture - [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 21:10:30 -0600

There's quite a discussion going on elsewhere about holding at North American permaculture Convergence at Harmony Park/Center for Deep Ecology, which is located close to Minneapolis, Minnesota. It's not clear to me how many people are involved at this time, but most of them discussing the Harmony Park issue seem to be United Statesians and not Canadians or Mexicans.

Picking a venue is like scheduling, it's a thankless task. The Center for Deep Ecology folks appear to be well organized and experienced in holding large meeting at their site.

I am curious what folks here think about the Center for Deep Ecology as a site for a North American Permaculture Convergence.

I believe August 2014 is the potential date.

This NAPC discussion grew out of discussions at the Cuba international meeting and the core group were at that meeting, if I am understanding the group dynamics correctly.

--
Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net Permaculture your urban lifestyle & protect yourself

  • [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence, Bob Waldrop, 12/29/2013