permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: [nafex] England's Orchard and Nursery, info and contact [LL]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: [nafex] England's Orchard and Nursery, info and contact [LL]
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 14:17:28 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: England's Orchard and Nursery <nuttrees@prtcnet.org>
Date: Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Subject: [nafex] Message:
To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org

Greetings:

For anyone interested we graft basically Out Side Starting in May
once the trees have begun to force new growth so yes Stop in from May to Aug
and we can and will always have some material to graft.

We use all known Techniques for grafting plus what we have learned over the
years
that will enable you to get 80 to 95% successful takes and that is from a
first time grafted it is not so much about the technique as it is the timing
of the when, Temperature and Moisture that are the most important things to
consider more than All other points to being successful.

Thank you and good growing

Cliff

Thank you

Kumme and Clifford England

England's Orchard and Nursery

2338 HIGHWAY 2004

Mc Kee, KY. 40447-8342

Specializing in alternative crops.

<http://www.nuttrees.net/> www.nuttrees.net

Email: <mailto:nuttrees@prtcnet.org> nuttrees@prtcnet.org

Ph. # 606 965 2228

See us On FACEBOOK @ https://www.facebook.com/Kynuttrees

  • [permaculture] Fwd: [nafex] England's Orchard and Nursery, info and contact [LL], Lawrence London, 10/20/2013