permaculture - [permaculture] Huglekulture???

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cuauhtemoc Landeros <descendingeagle@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Huglekulture???
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 22:19:38 -0700

Howdy there hope all is well and everyone is fruiting some goodness out in
their ecosystems of body, spirit, heart, and mind......
I was looking for some more information specifics on huglekulture??? Does
anybody have any links or specifics on this kulture??
Anything regarding depth specifics, soil types and things to watch out
for??
Thanks for everybody's desire to help our Eden garden grow
--

OrganicX Matters
Cuauhtemoc Landeros

Sustainable works for an abundant future.