permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Activism question. : Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Activism question. : Permaculture
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 22:40:40 -0400

Permaculture Activism question. : Permaculture
http://www.reddit.com/r/Permaculture/comments/1m432s/permaculture_activism_question/

Permaculture Activism
question.<http://www.reddit.com/r/Permaculture/comments/1m432s/permaculture_activism_question/>
(self.Permaculture <http://www.reddit.com/r/Permaculture/>)

submitted 10 hours ago by jazzpaz <http://www.reddit.com/user/jazzpaz>

Is there a Permaculture coalition that allows individuals to have local
organizations that works toward the implementation of Permaculture
landscapes, as well as values in a public way? What I'm trying to get at
is, I am interested in starting a coalition that had the same constitution,
throughout all chapters, that educated and implemented holistic landscapes.

The reason I feel like something like this would be beneficial to the
Permaculture movement is, this coalition works like a union. We have the
same political and cultural agenda and mission. We work together on similar
projects for a mass movement that is happening simultaneously. I honestly
believe that a more organized coalition, we can really influence policy
makers world wide to make the right choice and to choose Permaculture.

Sooo I guess the next step, is anyone interested? One of the first steps is
setting up the coalition; creating a set of values, a list of concerns we
are trying to fix, and a statement legitimizing the organization. I believe
this statement should include what we are doing, how we are an
international community that our primary focus is on our locality, yet, we
wish to make a positive global impact.

Let me know what you think!

  • [permaculture] Permaculture Activism question. : Permaculture, Lawrence London, 09/10/2013