permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Radio-wave-treated water - This could be the end of Monsanto, GMOs, chemical fertilizers, herbicides, etc.!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Linda Ray <lindaray@att.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Radio-wave-treated water - This could be the end of Monsanto, GMOs, chemical fertilizers, herbicides, etc.!
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 13:53:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Alan,

Yes. Dr. Hulda Clark suggested it in one (or maybe several) of her books,
several years ago now.. She felt there was *way* too much chemical pollution
("treatment" as well as other-sourced problems) in the municipal water
supplies, and felt that this would do a much better job.
Thank you for posting it; I am thrilled to see that someone has taken action
on this.

Hulda felt that this would make a great improvement in peoples' general
health.

Namaste,

Linda