permaculture - [permaculture] Texas Plant and Soil Lab Homepage

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Texas Plant and Soil Lab Homepage
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 22:02:57 -0400

http://www.texasplantandsoillab.com/index.asp

*You can now order all of our testing online!*
Click Here <http://soilkits.com/> for more information and to order.

http://soilkits.com/

*Welcome to Texas Plant & Soil Lab*

Texas Plant & Soil Lab, established in 1938 in the heart of the Rio Grand
Valley, is a leading national testing lab for Soil, Plant, and Water
analysis.

For over 70 years we have been perfecting the process of laboratory soil
analysis, the *Daubeny* Extraction Method, utilizing Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
to mimic the way plants naturally take in nutrients, and the
*Albrecht*system of fertility balancing for optimum crop yields.

If you don't know what is in your soil or water, if you are at a loss to
explain poor plant performance, if you have been told your soil or water or
plants are beyond help, if you desire better yields and consistent harvest,
or if you are unaware of the heavy metals in your soil, water and crops, we
can help.

Our spectrum of services range from mail-in soil test kits for the
at-home enthusiast, to resellable services for commercial providers such as
nurseries, landscapers and greenskeepers, to government contracts,
agri-corps and universities all over the world.

In conjunction with the most accurate of laboratory results in the industry
and the closest to Nature of methods, TPSL specializes in soil fertility
and plant nutrition. We have trained and certified professionals who have
interpreted tens of thousands of soil test over decades of years.

Our proprietary *Ask the PlantĀ®* program allows you to dynamically adjust
your fertilization program to accommodate your crop's ever-changing
nutritional requirements throughout the growing season resulting in higher
crop yields, reduced water use, eliminating fertilizer waste and ensuring a
healthy, safe product.

We are proficient in all chemical, organic, biological and physical aspects
of agricultural science.

On our site you can review our services for soil, plant, and water testing,
analysis and recommendations. We are also able to accommodate special
requirements testing not see here.

*Please contact us today at 956-383-0739 and speak with us
about your needs.*