permaculture - [permaculture] Geoff Lawton's new video is quite good!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Portland Permaculture Guild <ppg@lists.riseup.net>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Geoff Lawton's new video is quite good!
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 19:15:21 -0600

He calls it "Surviving Collapse - The Property Purchase Checklist". And it
is about 1% about collapse-ish stuff. And about 24% property purchase
stuff. But really, it is an excellent video about looking at a property
and moving from bare land into a the main design of the property.
Excellent animations. He waves his hand and a pond appears. Waves it
again and forest appears.

38 minutes long and well worth a watch. Much better than his last video.

http://www.permies.com/t/23662

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world domination:
http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp

  • [permaculture] Geoff Lawton's new video is quite good!, paul wheaton, 04/12/2013