permaculture - [permaculture] Glen Atkinson attack ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Glen Atkinson attack ?
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:57:32 +1200

Thanks LL...it intrigues me somewhat this discussion. Primarily because I
know GA very well and as said for quite some time with lengthy face to face
discussion. Those that know me know full well, know that I do very much
think for myself and need no extracation from anyone or anything. I also
know full well GA is more left than right and a free thinker as well. I
would never interpret him as a right wing a thug or even a pawn of any
military dictatorship. In fact quite the opposite.

You say you were there ? where is there ? When, what context in what
audience and what was the occasion ? Have you copy of the evidence of the
words expressed for the attack you are espousing ? Be great if you did have
as well as a lot more evidence. For I find it very difficult to think we
are actually talking about the same person that I have known for over 30
years.