permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A Dilemma or a problem ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A Dilemma or a problem ?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 17:01:18 -0400

On 4/11/2013 4:17 PM, Steve Hart wrote:

The other Dilemma is the abuse LL you offer Glen Atkinson.

I was there. I read exactly what he said, in utter disbelief. I remembered it. He will not weasel out of that one.

Yes I recognise he has viewpoints which do
not fit the norm.

Yes, help right wing thug dictatorships exterminate all the leftists in a society, striving for justice and fair play.

But I do recognise him as a unique scientist who along

He is no more a scientist than my dog, whom I would put much more trust in.

with others has evolved Biodynamics to levels that are just about

BS.

interpretable by the man on the street. Evidence of this can very easily be
seen in his websites. Having had many long discussions with him on many
varied topics I have a good understanding of his thinking patterns. And,
fascist is not where I would put his thinking.

Right wing thug then, a pawn of a military dictatorship.

Extricate yourself from him. Think for yourself. Don't be fooled by his lies.