permaculture - [permaculture] Washington State Department of Agriculture: Restrict sale, use and application of neonicotinoid insecticides

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John O'Brien <mail@change.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Washington State Department of Agriculture: Restrict sale, use and application of neonicotinoid insecticides
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 01:59:28 +0000

Hey,

I just signed the petition "Washington State Department of Agriculture:
Restrict sale, use and application of neonicotinoid insecticides" and wanted
to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 10,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read
more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/petitions/washington-state-department-of-agriculture-restrict-sale-use-and-application-of-neonicotinoid-insecticides?share_id=kDWlmIvxus&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email

Thanks!
John

You&#x27;re receiving this message because John O&#x27;Brien sent you an
email through Change.org&#x27;s petition sharing tool. Change.org has not
stored your email address. If you believe you have received this message in
error, respond directly to John O&#x27;Brien at johnandmaia@gmail.com.

  • [permaculture] Washington State Department of Agriculture: Restrict sale, use and application of neonicotinoid insecticides, John O'Brien, 04/10/2013