permaculture - [permaculture] Video: bumblebee on milkweed bloom & 3 of trumpet vine with small insects

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Video: bumblebee on milkweed bloom & 3 of trumpet vine with small insects
  • Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 08:48:54 -0400

On 4/5/2013 10:17 PM, Frances and David wrote:
Thanks Lawrence, I really wanted to see the bees in the milkweed.
Am finding this link not working either, though.
Frances

These are all at my Google+ page. I have tried to make them all publically viewable. See if any of these work. You need to have some kind of video player linked to your browser to work or just download them and play them offline. I think they are all .flv videos which can be converted or viewed directly in GOM Player, VLC Media Player (good),
all free.

The page with all the videos:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/103323666932740258290/albums/5683968697507707649

Bumblebee & milkweed bloom: