permaculture - Re: [permaculture] mycorrhizae thread | Fwd: Re: [SANET-MG] Loss of minerals

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] mycorrhizae thread | Fwd: Re: [SANET-MG] Loss of minerals
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 12:53:23 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [SANET-MG] Loss of minerals
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:08:28 -0500
From: Joel Gruver <jgruv@HOTMAIL.COM>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

Hello folks,
This "loss of minerals" discussion is part of recurrent thread woven
throughout the archives of SANET...
Here are links for 2 posts in the SANET archives which refer to some
useful references...
(the credentials of the author are somewhat suspect :->)

http://www.sare.org/sanet-mg/archives/html-home/40-html/0441.html
Re: Organics have more nutrients