permaculture - Re: [permaculture] the permaculture army

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: deston denniston <cobbuilder@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] the permaculture army
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:21:59 -0700 (PDT)

Scott, I recall reading an article on that and it is in part what has has
inspired me. Also, the work Danaan Parry, co founder of Peace Trees Vietnam,
and others who have seen through the veil and understand that the
machinations which drive war are one in the same with those that drive global
economies and ecosystems to ruin vis a vis industrial ag, range, forestry and
water management, etc. Thanks your your vote of confidence; Once we have
these vets out there greening the deserts at the landscape scale with human
scale means (I hearken back to the model provided by the civilian
conservation corps), the truth will be self evident- we have enough. we are
wealthy. It is best to work together, to share and to enjoy.
http://kck.st/V3FYUX

I'll take shit. I know how to compost. ;)

"First they ignore you, then they mock you, then they fight you, then you
win." M. Gandhi.

Peace,

Deston Denniston, M.S., C.P.I.

Steward, Abundance Permaculture Consulting

www.abundancepermaculture.com

Message: 3