permaculture - [permaculture] If you would like to make a donation toward maintenance of the permaculture and nafex mailing lists, I now have a PayPal Donate account.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • Subject: [permaculture] If you would like to make a donation toward maintenance of the permaculture and nafex mailing lists, I now have a PayPal Donate account.
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:34:08 -0400

If you would like to make a donation toward maintenance of the permaculture and nafex mailing lists, I now have a PayPal Donate account.

The link to the PayPal Donate account can be found at these locations:

nafex list
and in the list message footer information for each post

permaculture list
and in the list message footer information for each post

Or go to the PayPal Donate list directly:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=lfljvenaura%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

Many thanks in advance for your support. Funds donated will go toward purchase of new components for the computer I use to maintain this list and for my monthly ISP Internet access fee. I would like to thank all those who made donations in the past; that was very much appreciated.

Lawrence London
lflj@bellsouth.net
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] If you would like to make a donation toward maintenance of the permaculture and nafex mailing lists, I now have a PayPal Donate account., Lawrence F. London, Jr., 03/12/2013