permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture wiki - Appropedia: The sustainability wiki

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Chris Watkins <chriswaterguy@appropedia.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture wiki - Appropedia: The sustainability wiki
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 23:08:35 +1100

Just a quick update: hoping to have the permaculture.info content live
again soon - maybe a few weeks. We had some technical hiccups salvaging the
permaculture wiki, and the developer who was working on it has disappeared
(hopefully just busy with paying work). So I've now found another smart
volunteer developer...

Fingers crossed!