permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: 2013 Internship in Permaculture & Community

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: 2013 Internship in Permaculture & Community
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 20:44:52 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <lotusfuugle@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Subject: 2013 Internship in Permaculture & Community

Just wanted to share this information with this group.
http://cscstelle.org/2012-internships/2013-internship-in-permaculture-community/

A Cooperative Program Between Midwest Permaculture and Center for
Sustainable Community

Just Posted – Apply Now – Accepting Qualified Students as Applications
Arrive
Get a Foundational Permaculture Education with Hands-on Experience
Join us for a 3, 4 or 5 week spring, summer, or fall internship session to
learn an amazing amount about permaculture while getting plenty of hands-on
experience as we begin to implement our 8.7-acre Permaculture Design.
Please Note: A PDC Certificate is a prerequisite of these internships. If
you have already earned your certificate… great!

  • [permaculture] Fwd: 2013 Internship in Permaculture & Community, Lawrence London, 02/23/2013