permaculture - [permaculture] Don't Say Einstein Didn't Warn Us

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Alan Enzo <ecoenzo@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, NE Permaculture <northeasternpermaculture@lists.riseup.net>, CumberlandGreenRiverBC-list@meetup.com, austinperm@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [permaculture] Don't Say Einstein Didn't Warn Us
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:29:12 -0500

*The day that Albert Einstein* *feared **has finally arrived (see last
item).*
* *

*Having coffee with friends
*

*A day at the beach
*

*Cheering on your team
*

*Having dinner out with your friends
*

*Out on an intimate date
*

*Having a conversation with your BFF (best friends forever)
*

*
**A visit to the museum
*

*Enjoying the sights
*

------

*Alan Enzo, Ph.D., M.B.A.*
Ecological Economics
Permaculture Design
Sustainable Business
www.PermacultureEducation.com

*"The gross national product does not allow for the health of our children,
the quality of their education, or the joy of their play. It does not
include the beauty of our poetry or the strength of our marriages, the
intelligence of our public debate or the integrity of our public officials.
It measures neither our wit nor our courage, neither our wisdom nor our
learning, neither our compassion nor our devotion to our country; it
measures everything, in short, except that which makes life worthwhile."*

Robert F. Kennedy

  • [permaculture] Don't Say Einstein Didn't Warn Us, Alan Enzo, 02/21/2013