permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture Values and Practices Survey

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture Values and Practices Survey
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 11:51:16 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wendi Bellows <noreply@qemailserver.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Subject: Permaculture Values and Practices Survey

Dear fellow permaculture people,

I am a PhD student in the Interdisciplinary Ecology Program at the
University of Florida. I am conducting research for my doctoral
dissertation about People in Permaculture. Please take a few minutes (15 to
20) to participate in this study by taking an online survey. The survey
mainly focuses on people's value systems and how they relate to how people
practice Permaculture on the ground. The survey is only one part of a
larger research project on the processes of social change relative to the
Permaculture as a social movement. In layman's terms, I am essentially
asking, why do people gravitate toward permaculture? What makes people
active in the permaculture community tick? How are people's values relative
to how people practice permaculture on the ground? How has permaculture as
a social movement evolved? In addition to the survey, this year, I will
also take videos and observe at events that permies like to gather together
like PDC's and convergences. I am planning to analyze data and write up
results for publication in academic journals by the end of this summer.

I would love to hear your voice represented! Please forward this message to
others who you think will be interested in participating.

*Follow this link to the Survey:*
Take the
Survey<https://ufl.qualtrics.com/WRQualtricsSurveyEngine/?Q_SS=bq1oNl2UsVc3RrL_9FR3CidEmNfeWOx&_=1>

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://ufl.qualtrics.com/WRQualtricsSurveyEngine/?Q_SS=bq1oNl2UsVc3RrL_9FR3CidEmNfeWOx&_=1

Thank you!

Wendi Bellows
University of Florida
Interdisciplinary Ecology Doctoral Program

  • [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture Values and Practices Survey, Lawrence London, 02/04/2013