permaculture - Re: [permaculture] eHD Online Learning & Client Services

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Isaebella Doherty <smilebellasmile@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] eHD Online Learning & Client Services
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:41:27 +1300

Amazing, sounds gorgeous. Is costa thinking about thinking about seriously
moving down? That'd be so great! Isn't she amazing? Did you chat to them for
awhile? I don't know, I guess a couple of hundred. I'll tell her when I get
home and see what she thinks. Someone in the family must've taken it, coz
that's just too weird. Heading to the beach today to camp out, amazing
weather. Love you xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone

On 29/01/2013, at 11:30, HeenanDoherty <heenandoherty@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey had Costa and his Dad here over night checking out some properties. Had
> a lovely arvo/evening on our beach, stayed at mums to make it easier for
> Costas dad. We went down to Castlemaine for a look around, to show Costa
> the area. Took mum wigh us, had a lovely time. Introduced Costa to
> Shambalas girlfriends sister- who we hope he might like, she's very
> beautiful. Got a few more bookings, got a thing in Addie this week and
> Weekly Times next week. Ran into Rosie, Tom and Aurora at Wesley Hill
> Market on sat., handing out Joel pamphlets. Gorgeous baby. I was thinking
> how much r coffee machines?? I've looked in here and out at the Container
> so don't know where the hell if is. If they're only a couple of hundred
> tell her we'll pay for a new one.. Gotta go to Melbourne for Dr.
> Appointment. Be safe, get sleep. Love you , Mumma Xxxxxx

> Yours & Growing,
> Lisa Heenan & Darren Doherty
> HeenanDoherty Pty. Ltd. (AU)
> family.ag.media.events.com
> www.heenandoherty.com
>
> Sent using iPhone 5
>

> On 29/01/2013, at 9:17, Isaebella Doherty <smilebellasmile@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey, how's it all going? Got to Wellington last night, staying in the
>> city, super cool. Going to be here for a week or so.. Xxx
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On 29/01/2013, at 10:02, Heenan Doherty <heenandoherty@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> G'day,
>>>
>>> Please find following a link to our latest news offering around our new
>>> eHD
>>> Online Learning & Client
>>> Services<http://www.heenandoherty.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=View&Data=zGC4%2f386WFhrB%2f6nUvje7A%3d%3d>.
>>> This service will open in early March 2013 and the initial workshop
>>> will be eHD#1
>>> - Keyline Basics -
>>> Geometry<http://www.heenandoherty.com/events/ehd-1-keyline-basics-geometry>
>>>
>>> Thanks and all the best,
>>>
>>> --
>>> Yours & Growing,
>>>
>>> Lisa Heenan & Darren J. Doherty
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *LATEST NEWS*
>>> *HD
>>> Newsletter<http://www.heenandoherty.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=View&Data=VCasKU5V9NFZc7xyqWjMOw%3D%3D>
>>> *
>>> *Joel & Daniel Salatin Feb 2013 Tour <http://www.joelsalatin.com.au>*
>>> *Darren J Doherty 'Regen10' Introduction
> [...]
>>> phone (UK): +44 (0) 7742 189 474