permaculture - Re: [permaculture] My new ebook on urban permaculture / Thank You :-)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] My new ebook on urban permaculture / Thank You :-)
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 22:02:21 -0500

On 1/15/2013 3:42 PM, Linda Ray wrote:
Done :-).

Thank you for this great work, and for your VAST effort to produce
it, Bob :-), and for making it the best value I have seen in a long,
long time.

I hope it starts a whole Permaculture Urban Transition, and I
personally think this is now likely to happen, in significnt part due
to the heavy expenditure in energy of good folks like yourself and
Larry London :-). I pray for all our sakes that it will.

I do too, Linda. Thanks for mentioning my contribution. Those of everyone who posts here make the forum and the permaculture movement what it is, hope for the future, individually and collectively.

And that's for your regular encouragement. Much appreciated.

LL