permaculture - [permaculture] D. Landreth Company Heirloom Seeds and Open Pollinated Seeds

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, marketfarming <marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] D. Landreth Company Heirloom Seeds and Open Pollinated Seeds
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 18:52:09 -0500

D. Landreth Company Heirloom Seeds and Open Pollinated Seeds
http://www.landrethseeds.com/

Since 1784, the D. Landreth Seed Company has been providing its customers
with one of the most extensive selections of fine lawn and garden seeds in
the world. Our founders introduced into the United States some of the most
beloved flowers and vegetables known today including the Zinnia, the white
potato, various tomatoes, and our own Bloomsdale Spinach. We have become
the oldest seed house in America because we are passionate in our quest for
excellence in quality, service and innovation.

  • [permaculture] D. Landreth Company Heirloom Seeds and Open Pollinated Seeds, Lawrence London, 01/09/2013