permaculture - [permaculture] permaculture farm research: what's happening on the ground.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: rafter sass ferguson <liberationecology@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, northeasternpermaculture.lists@riseup.net, permaculture_uk@yahoogroups.co.uk
  • Subject: [permaculture] permaculture farm research: what's happening on the ground.
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 16:26:09 -0600

There has never been a systematic, multi-site evaluation of permaculture as
an approach to farming. That's about to change.

My project is here: http://rkthb.co/11800

We've received enough funding to get started.
>From now on, all donations allow me to include more farms in the
project - toward
the ultimate goal, and the full sample, of 50 farms.

We can do this.

--
Rafter Sass Ferguson, MS
Doctoral Student | Crop Sciences Department