permaculture - [permaculture] Geoff Lawton's Ted Talk, and he dubs me "The Duke of Permaculture!"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Geoff Lawton's Ted Talk, and he dubs me "The Duke of Permaculture!"
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:41:56 -0700

Geoff Lawton dubs me "The Duke of Permaculture!"

Geoff talks about his new website that is a slight deviation from PRI.

Geoff talks about his recent Ted Talk.

http://www.permies.com/t/18925

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination: http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp

  • [permaculture] Geoff Lawton's Ted Talk, and he dubs me "The Duke of Permaculture!", paul wheaton, 11/14/2012