permaculture - [permaculture] Natural Science Organics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Natural Science Organics
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 12:44:37 -0400

http://naturalscienceorganics.com/

Stephen Storch

"The mission of natural science organics is to bring the most advanced
and practical methods of earth healing
technologies to the fields of agri-culture, horti-culture, composting,
turf grass management, hydro-ponics
and aqua-culture. With NSO's methods and powerful, vigorous microbes
site regeneration is quick and effective."

Natural Science Organics
p.o. box 467
Water Mill, New York 11976
631 726-6783 phone / fax
e-mail: biodyn@naturalscienceorganics.com

Stephen is on Facebook and is fairly active there; I hear from him from
time to time. There is a small group of people interested in Steiner and
biodynamics there that includes Greg Willis, Ron Ashmore,
Stephen me in learning mode and other notables whose names you may be
familiar with.

storch.steve@yahoo.com
stephen.storch@facebook.com
https://www.facebook.com/stephen.storch
https://www.facebook.com/messages/stephen.storch

  • [permaculture] Natural Science Organics, Lawrence London, 11/03/2012