permaculture - [permaculture] We Are Culture - YouTube | We are a culturally learning species

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] We Are Culture - YouTube | We are a culturally learning species
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 12:42:19 -0400

We Are Culture - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P5HqpN0HbS8#!

Published on Oct 24, 2012 by
TheHumanProjectTV<https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHumanProjectTV>

We are a culturally learning species. Could we learn our way to the end of
the 22nd century? Could we outlive our star? Could we prevail over entropy?

The HUMAN project iPad app is a conversation starter on what our generation
should do to advance the ongoing human project. The free app is coming out
in Fall 2012. Let us know if you would like a personal note once we launch:
http://thehumanproject.us/app.html

The HUMAN Project on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thehumanproject.me

On Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/_HUMANproject

Ideas, Writing, and Co-Founders of the HUMAN project: Erika Ilves and Anna
Stillwell

Narration: Jason Silva

Composer: Reiner Erlings - https://www.facebook.com/reinererlingsmusic

Film Production: a CSR initiative by Filmworks Dubai -
https://www.facebook.com/FilmworksDubai

Post Production: a CSR initiative by The Chimney Pot Dubai -
http://thechimneypot.com/dubai/

Editor: Micheline Bahini

Compositing: Akhilesh Chakkroth - http://www.akhis.com/
Category:

Nonprofits & Activism <https://www.youtube.com/activism>
License:

Creative Commons Attribution
license<https://www.youtube.com/t/creative_commons>(reuse allowed)

  • [permaculture] We Are Culture - YouTube | We are a culturally learning species, Lawrence London, 11/03/2012