permaculture - [permaculture] Seeking International Land Trust

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: michael judd <michael@projectbonafide.com>
  • To: permaculture ibiblio listserv <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Seeking International Land Trust
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 14:19:45 +0000

Folks, We at Project Bona Fide, Nicaragua, are seeking understanding and
contacts to learn more about putting our 22 acre permaculture farm into a
trust or other similar long term security. The land has been permaculturally
designed and planted with wide diversity for 11+ years. The project has
grown successfully as a registered 501(c)3 in the U.S. and is a regional
center for education, research and community outreach. The land originally
bought by myself for the project still remains in my name. We would like to
find out how to put the land and project into perpetuity. Any leads, ideas,
direction would be most welcome and appreciated. En Paz, Michael Judd
www.projectbonafide.com