permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Being stuck in a city....

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Felicity Wright" <flickwright@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Being stuck in a city....
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 06:54:56 +0800

Great post! thanks for sharing. where are you/what climate?

And good to hear from a new voice (maybe you are not new but don't
think I've seen you post before). flick

_"The world is my country, all humankind are my brethren, and to do
good is my religion." _Thomas Paine (1737 - 1809)
FELICITY WRIGHT _Community & Arts Development
Consultant_CAMBODIA +855 (0) 77 319 018 AUSTRALIA (September &
October 2012)+61 (0) 467 554 619skype: flick.wright