permaculture - Re: [permaculture] root-based agriculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] root-based agriculture
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:19:19 -0700

Great stuff--and Alan K is a genius. But it looks like auto-spell check got
in there: "mash" should be mashua, and "bacon" is yacon. Both are available
at various nurseries, as is oca and, a little harder to get, ulloco. I love
'em all. Full of magic polysaccharides, hormone-like substances. and other
good nutrients.

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com