permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Whos Practicing What They Preach and How?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Hannah Roessler <hannahroessler@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Whos Practicing What They Preach and How?
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:44:39 -0400

Hi Wendi,
A fellow researcher at the University of Victoria just presented her paper on
levels of satisfaction in sustainable lifestyles - her work is titled "Inner
Sustainability: Exploring experiences of needs, satisfaction, and frustration
in sustainable lifestyle practices". This is very recent research and she
worked closely with the Transition community - her work may be of use to you.
Here is her contact amelnik@uvic.ca.
hope that helps!
Hannah