permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Migrant labor in US agriculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Migrant labor in US agriculture
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 15:26:08 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SANET-MG] Migrant labor in US agriculture
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 14:49:54 -0400
From: Joel Gruver <jgruv@HOTMAIL.COM>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

Hello folks,

I am working on the syllabus for my Intro to Sustainable Agriculture class this fall and would like to include a reading (~10 pages) on Migrant labor in the US Agriculture.

I am looking for an accessible article that discusses the big picture but may also focus in on a sector of ag or even a specific family of migrants.

Good articles that don't fit the listed criteria are also of interest.

Any recommendations?

Joel

Joel Gruver

School of Agriculture