permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Forums at Permies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Forums at Permies
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 08:20:43 -0600

Thanks Lawrence!

Geoff Lawton will be answering questions at permies this week and we
will be giving away four copies of his food forest DVD.

Also, last night somebody posted a video of a very successful
hugelkultur bed, and they carefully dissected it. They took the best
plant and dug down following the roots to try and figure out what made
the plant to happy.

We've been doing a lot of stuff with the Weston A. Price foundation
and now have a huge gob of traffic in our new "food as medicine"
forum.

There are huge leaps about to be announced in the rocket mass heater arena.

So much going on every day.

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination: http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp