permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture at the Bioshelter.. last call for enrollment!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darrell E. Frey" <defrey@bioshelter.com>
  • To: phippspermaculture@googlegroups.com, Juliette Jones <starrjones@gmail.com>, permaculture@openpermaculture.org, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, northeasternpermaculture@lists.riseup.net
  • Cc: permacultureproject@gmail.com, Suse Greenstone <susegreenstone@yahoo.com>, threesisters@bioshelter.com, elise_on_life@hotmail.com, elisabeck@aol.com
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture at the Bioshelter.. last call for enrollment!
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 22:22:35 -0400

Permaculture Design Course at Three Sisters Farm Last Call to enroll

We still have room for a couple more participants in our Permaculture
Design Course August 6-18th, near Sandy Lake, PA .
Our Teaching Team has rounded out. In addition to Darrell Frey author of
Bioshelter Market Garden: A Permaculture Farm and owner of Three Sisters Farm
and Bioshelter; Educator and Biologist and Social Permaculturist Elizabeth
Lynch , our teaching team includes: Garden Designer and Educator
Extraordinaire Chris McHenry Glenn, MS of Sustainable Systems; Forest
Gardener and Permaculture consultant Juliet Jones, MS Sustainable Systems:
and Herbalist, Artist and Garden Designer Daninne Egizio Hughes, MS
Sustainable Systems; and Resource Management Educator Nancy Martin. We are
also planning a tour of the Macoskey Center for Sustainable Systems Research
and Education, a shitake mushroom enterprise, and several other local sites
of interest.

For more information see www.bioshelter.com, or email
threesisters@bioshelter.com .

Darrell E. Frey
Three Sisters Farm
defrey@bioshelter.com
www.bioshelter.com

724-376-2797
Author; Bioshelter Market Garden: A Permaculture Farm. New Society
Publishing, 2011

  • [permaculture] Permaculture at the Bioshelter.. last call for enrollment!, Darrell E. Frey, 07/23/2012