permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fw: The War on Health: New Gary Null Documentary On The FDA's Cult of Tyranny

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: The War on Health: New Gary Null Documentary On The FDA's Cult of Tyranny
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 19:06:28 -0400

On 7/22/2012 5:18 PM, John D'hondt wrote:

This powerful documentary is brand new from the tireless and
passionate author, broadcaster and educator Gary Null.

Unbelievable and overwhelming, this film is the first
documentary detailing and challenging the FDA agenda and
its allegiance with the international Codex Alimentarius,
which hopes to establish a monolithic food and health
regime.

Thanks for posting this, John. This thing about the codex alimentarius has been going on for many decades; I remember reading about it in forums when the internet first became available to the public, and I have archives of forums online in my old website at ibiblio which may have specific references to the C.A.

If there is anything that smacks of the alleged conspiracy theory "new world order" it is that, subjugate local food production, distribution and sales by local natural, permacultural and sustainable farmers to their loyal clientele to a top-down heirarchical regulatory system foisted on the public by government, created by industry and turned into laws by corrupt politicians. We see a lack of appreciation for
local sustainable, natural farmers and a lack of effort to preserve
farms and farmland and provide support for those farmers who spend their lives growing food of pristine quality for their local customer base. In the county next to me those farmers will have to take a back seat to the gas drilling and fracking industry who is now, thanks to a new law permitting this in N.C., able to invade Chatham County (and Lee and Moore and any other county), drill and frack wells, vertical or horizontal, build roads and install pipelines as their support infrastructure requires, landowner be dammed. It is like the Trail of Tears revisited, when the Cherokee Indians were driven out of North Carolina, now, small farmers.

This film is a call to action that has the power to truly
catch fire and spread, so share liberally!

Full Film Here: (1:37:42)

http://www.nextworldtv.com/page/11529.html

Trailer Here: (2:59)

http://www.nextworldtv.com/page/11530.html

Bibi Farber
Nextworldtv

P.S. Please share NextworldTV emails and videos with your friends and
colleagues.

That's how we grow. Thanks.