permaculture - [permaculture] Fw: Tibetan Documentaries Tibetan Documentaries

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rakfa David <rakfadavid@freemail.hu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, d.j.crabtree@gmail.com
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fw: Tibetan Documentaries Tibetan Documentaries
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 12:47:33 +0200 (CEST)

---------- Eredeti üzenet ----------
Dátum: 2012. február 8., szerda, 17:28:03
Feladó: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>,
Címzett: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>,
<d.j.crabtree@gmail.com>,
Másolatot kap:
Tárgy: [permaculture] Tibetan DocumentariesLawrence,
As promised, the first batch is upped and I will do a bunch more tomorrow.
Here are the links

NHK - Shangri-La (2005) [1 DVD (AVI)]
http://thegeeks.bz/details.php?id=5444

NHK - Yellow Dragon's Colours (2006) [1 DVD (AVI)]
http://thegeeks.bz/details.php?id=5450

National Geographic - Tibet's Hidden Kingdom (2001) [DVDRip (AVI)]
http://thegeeks.bz/details.php?id=13590

NOVA: Lost Treasure of Tibet (2007) [DVDRip (AVI)]
http://thegeeks.bz/details.php?id=13591

The Blue Buddha : Lost Secrets Of Tibetan Medicine (2006) [DVDRip (AVI)]
http://thegeeks.bz/details.php?id=13593

BBC - A Year in Tibet (2008) [5 DVDs (AVI)]
http://thegeeks.bz/details.php?id=9204

Enjoy

Chris