permaculture - [permaculture] Caretaker Opportunity Available Now at Golden Nectar Farm

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jay Ma <jayma@livingmandala.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: [permaculture] Caretaker Opportunity Available Now at Golden Nectar Farm
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 16:37:45 -0700

Hello Friends,

Passing the word along about a wonderful farm care taking opportunity
available for the next month at Golden Nectar Farm - www.goldennectar.com
Beautiful place. Beautiful people.

See info below.

Happy Trails,

-Jay Ma

> One Month Farm Caretaker Opportunity: May 15 - June15th:
>
> Starting this week: A farm care-taker/work trade, opening. Come stay on a
> small, organic farm and warm, intentional micro-community.
>
> We are looking for an individual or a couple starting immediately to help
> cover chores for a one month period. Work trade arrangement for room and
> board/ 20 hours week. You will have your own on site yome (yurt/dome
> hybrid), share common space in the main house and an abundance of delicious
> food. We are seeking individual(s) who are responsible, self-motivated and
> comfortable working independently yet who are also open to input and
> collaboration. Mostly small projects and caring for chickens, ducks and
> nursery watering. Approximately 3 hours/day.
>
> We reside on 2.5 acres just outside of Windsor in Sonoma County,
> California, 60 miles north of San Francisco. We are primarily a fruit farm
> (tree, vine and bush fruit) and also cultivate vegetables and mushrooms and
> perennial starts. We raise chickens and ducks for eggs. Other highlights
> include: PV solar panels, cobb and strawbale buildings, plans for an
> aquaponics system, hammocks and a lush environment. There is potential for
> a longer time frame TBD.
>
> Please contact Ana: ana@goldennectar.com www.goldennectar.com
>
> Ana Stayton
> Golden Nectar Farm
> 707-838-8189 farm
> 707-494-0222 mobile
> www.goldennectar.com

Living Mandala
Organizing Education, Events & Initiatives for Personal & Planetary
Transformation
www.LivingMandala.com
Find Living Mandala on Facebook!

  • [permaculture] Caretaker Opportunity Available Now at Golden Nectar Farm, Jay Ma, 05/15/2012