permaculture - [permaculture] Home Page: NCAT Sustainable Agriculture Project

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Home Page: NCAT Sustainable Agriculture Project
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:57:23 -0500

Home Page: NCAT Sustainable Agriculture Project
https://attra.ncat.org/

"Great news! The ATTRA program is back. With federal funding restored,
we are once again offering a full complement of technical assistance
services for farmers and ranchers at no charge.

If you have questions about your farming or ranching operation, simply
call our toll-free help line, 800-346-9140.

The majority of our publications are available to download for free.
However, we will still charge a small fee for some publications to
help fund ATTRA services in these challenging times. We're getting
started on some new sustainable agriculture publications which will be
available on this site soon."

  • [permaculture] Home Page: NCAT Sustainable Agriculture Project, Lawrence London, 02/29/2012